Inhalt des Dokuments
Colloquium Monetary and Experimental Economics
Purpose: Presentation and discussion of research and research proposals on monetary macroeconomics, financial crises, and experimental economics.
Target group: PhD and advanced Master students and faculty.
Time: In the winter term 2019/20: Wednesday 2-4 p.m. (see schedule below)
Room: H 5143 A
First meeting: Wednesday, November 13th, 2 p.m.
Criteria to award ECTS: Presence in 75% of the seminars, active participation, presentation.
To participate, please send a mail to frank.heinemann(at)tu-berlin.de . You will then receive the invitations with scheduled presentations.
- 13th November: Ciril Bosch
- 20th November: Lukas Gehring
- 11th December: Lea Bitter
- 18th December:
- 8th January: Muhammed Bulutay
- 15th January: Felix Schumann (Master Thesis)
- 22nd January: Samuel Safwat
- 5th Febrauary: Rouven Geismar
- 12th February: Sven Hartjenstein